Indus Linen Flat Sheet
Prices inclusive of all taxes.
Inspired by a snow-clad mountain peak in India, Apharwat is an ode to the hues of nature that come together in a warm embrace. Crafted in India from 100% pure linen, this collection plays with deep contrast. Enigmatic blues and pristine teals layered together in duvets, bedsheets as well as pillow covers make for cozy companions on a rainy day, along with some Kahwa of course!
- 100% linen, European flax — a natural fibre.
- Linen is biodegradable, and therefore a sustainable, eco-friendly choice.
- Great for your skin — anti-static with its own pH balance.
- All season natural insulator - cool in summer, warm in winter.
- Repels micro-organisms and absorbs moisture.
- Ages gracefully, becoming softer with every wash.
- Consciously crafted — low-impact dyeing, no harsh chemical treatments.
- Designed and made in India.
Product colour may vary slightly due to photographic and natural light sources.
||In cms||In inches|
|Queen||King||Super King||Queen||King||Super King|
Note: If your mattress is deeper than 20cm / 8 inches, you will need to go up a size.
For fitted sheets, you will be charged INR 499 additionally, please mention the dimensions in 'Seller Notes' during checkout.
Delivery & Returns
Delivery within 3-5 business days.
Shipping all across India.
Our products can be returned or exchanged within 30 days, please see our policies here.
Manufactured by Saphed, 137, Building J2, Wadala Truck Terminal, Mumbai 400037, India