Indigo Linen Napkins
Prices inclusive of taxes.
Inspired by a snow-clad mountain peak in India, Apharwat is an ode to the hues of nature that come together in a warm embrace. Crafted in India from 100% pure linen, this collection plays with deep contrast. Enigmatic blues and pristine teals layered together in duvets, bedsheets as well as pillow covers make for cozy companions on a rainy day, along with some Kahwa of course!
Our versatile pure linen table napkins are a finishing touch to your table setting. Lightweight and absorbent, they're easy to maintain and sleek in appearance. They come with a thick hem detailing and earthy textures; pair them with a pure linen tablecloth and runners to complete the look.
Note: Wash bright colours separately for the first wash or two, they may run excess colour. No colour-fading.
- 100% linen, European flax — a natural fibre.
- Linen is biodegradable, and therefore a sustainable, eco-friendly choice.
- Repels micro-organisms and absorbs moisture.
- Ages gracefully, becoming softer with every wash.
- Consciously crafted — low-impact dyeing, no harsh chemical treatments.
- Designed and made in India.
|In cms||In inches|
Manufactured by Saphed, 137, Building J2, Wadala Truck Terminal, Mumbai 400037, India