Upcycled Linen Napkins
Saathe: We’re in this together. 100% of the order value of these upcycled products, featuring embracing hands, will be donated towards the COVID relief efforts of organisations such as Enrich Lives Foundation, She & India Foundation and Khaana Chahiye.
Our versatile, upcycled pure linen napkins are a finishing touch to your table setting. Lightweight and absorbent, they're easy to maintain and sleek in appearance. They come with a thick hem detailing and earthy textures.
- 100% linen, European flax — a natural fibre.
- Linen is biodegradable, and therefore a sustainable, eco-friendly choice.
- Repels micro-organisms and absorbs moisture.
- Ages gracefully, becoming softer with every wash.
- Consciously crafted — low-impact dyeing, no harsh chemical treatments.
- Designed and made in India.
Size: 12" x 12" (Set of 4)
Delivery & Returns
Delivery within 5-7 business days.
Upcycled products are not eligible for returns.