Indus Linen Duvet Cover
Please Note: For repeat buyers, this lot of Indus is a lighter shade than before. All sizes are now in inches (").
Inspired by a snow-clad mountain peak in India, Apharwat is an ode to the hues of nature that come together in a warm embrace. Crafted in India from 100% pure linen, this collection plays with deep contrast. Enigmatic blues and pristine teals layered together in duvets, bedsheets as well as pillow covers make for cozy companions on a rainy day, along with some Kahwa of course!
- 100% linen, European flax — a natural fibre.
- Linen is biodegradable, and therefore a sustainable, eco-friendly choice.
- Great for your skin — anti-static with its own pH balance.
- All season natural insulator - cool in summer, warm in winter.
- Repels micro-organisms and absorbs moisture.
- Ages gracefully, becoming softer with every wash.
- Consciously crafted — low-impact dyeing, no harsh chemical treatments.
- Designed and made in India.
Product colour may vary slightly due to photographic and natural light sources.
Queen: 94 inches x 86 inches
King: 102 inches x 94 inches
Delivery & Returns
Delivery within 5-7 business days.
Shipping all across India.
Our products can be returned or exchanged within 30 days, please see our policies here.