Jaisalmer Linen Duvet Cover
Prices inclusive of all taxes.
On an overnight bus, trailing the moonlight, I wake up to the sands glistening at a distance. The desert is a mirage; a make-believe menagerie of vintage revelry, bejewelled memories, folklore. A bed of golden sand awaits; embracing the exhausted traveller in me, shifting gently with the winds as it sings me to sleep.
Note: Wash bright colours separately for the first wash or two, they may run excess colour. No colour-fading.
- 100% linen, European flax — a natural fibre.
- Linen is biodegradable, and therefore a sustainable, eco-friendly choice.
- Great for your skin — anti-static with its own pH balance.
- All season natural insulator - cool in summer, warm in winter.
- Repels micro-organisms and absorbs moisture.
- Ages gracefully, becoming softer with every wash.
- Consciously crafted — low-impact dyeing, no harsh chemical treatments.
- Designed and made in India.
Product colour may vary slightly due to photographic and natural light sources.
||In cms||In inches|
Manufactured by Saphed, 137, Building J2, Wadala Truck Terminal, Mumbai 400037, India