Jaisalmer Linen Pillowcases
Prices inclusive of all taxes.
Pillowcases come bundled in a pair.
On an overnight bus, trailing the moonlight, I wake up to the sands glistening at a distance. The desert is a mirage; a make-believe menagerie of vintage revelry, bejewelled memories, folklore. A bed of golden sand awaits; embracing the exhausted traveller in me, shifting gently with the winds as it sings me to sleep.
Note: Wash bright colours separately for the first wash or two, they may run excess colour. No colour-fading.
- 100% linen, European flax — a natural fibre.
- Linen is biodegradable, and therefore a sustainable, eco-friendly choice.
- Great for your skin — anti-static with its own pH balance.
- All season natural insulator - cool in summer, warm in winter.
- Repels micro-organisms and absorbs moisture.
- Ages gracefully, becoming softer with every wash.
- Consciously crafted — low-impact dyeing, no harsh chemical treatments.
- Designed and made in India.
Product colour may vary slightly due to photographic and natural light sources.
||In cms||In inches|
If you’d like us to alter our products as per your sizes, please write to us prior to ordering.
Delivery & Returns
Delivery within 5-7 business days.
Shipping all across India.
Our products can be returned or exchanged within 30 days, please see our policies here.
Manufactured by Saphed, 137, Building J2, Wadala Truck Terminal, Mumbai 400037, India