Kai Linen Bed Set
Meet two new hues of green to celebrate the onset of the Indian monsoon. Rain showers fertilising fields, reviving the flora and fauna of our endless landscape, bringing a sense of calm and respite from the heat.
Growing on moist surfaces, Kai is a visual interpretation of a rich green you’re bound to fall in love with. Yearning for the outdoors, take a deep dive into a mythical forest, woven in pure linen. A soothing dark green reminiscent of mother nature in all its glory.
- 100% linen, European flax — a natural fibre.
- Linen is biodegradable, and therefore a sustainable, eco-friendly choice.
- Great for your skin — anti-static with its own pH balance.
- All season natural insulator - cool in summer, warm in winter.
- Repels micro-organisms and absorbs moisture.
- Ages gracefully, becoming softer with every wash.
- Consciously crafted — low-impact dyeing, no harsh chemical treatments.
- Designed and made in India.
Product colour may vary slightly due to photographic and natural light sources.
Sizing (All sizes are in inches)
Queen - Flat Sheet: 98" x 108", Pillowcases: 17" x 27", Duvet Cover: 94" x 84"
King - Flat Sheet: 108" x 108", Pillowcases: 17" x 27", Duvet Cover: 102" x 94"
If you’d like us to alter our products as per your sizes, please write to us prior to ordering. Alterations will be charged separately, depending on the requirements.
A bed set consists of a flat sheet, a duvet cover and two pillowcases, all in the same colour.
Delivery & Returns
Delivery within 5-7 business days.
Shipping all across India.
Our products can be returned or exchanged within 30 days, please see our policies here.