Kai Linen Flat Sheet
Meet two new hues of green to celebrate the onset of the Indian monsoon. Rain showers fertilising fields, reviving the flora and fauna of our endless landscape, bringing a sense of calm and respite from the heat.
Growing on moist surfaces, Kai is a visual interpretation of a rich green you’re bound to fall in love with. Yearning for the outdoors, take a deep dive into a mythical forest, woven in pure linen. A soothing dark green reminiscent of mother nature in all its glory.
- 100% linen, European flax — a natural fibre.
- Linen is biodegradable, and therefore a sustainable, eco-friendly choice.
- Great for your skin — anti-static with its own pH balance.
- All season natural insulator - cool in summer, warm in winter.
- Repels micro-organisms and absorbs moisture.
- Ages gracefully, becoming softer with every wash.
- Consciously crafted — low-impact dyeing, no harsh chemical treatments.
- Designed and made in India.
Product colour may vary slightly due to photographic and natural light sources.
Single: 70 inches x 108 inches
Queen: 98 inches x 108 inches
King: 108 inches x 108 inches
Super King: 118 inches x 118 inches
Note: If your mattress is deeper than 8 inches, you will need to go up a size.
For fitted sheets, you will be charged INR 499 additionally, please mention the dimensions in 'Seller Notes' during checkout.