Gulabjal Linen Duvet Cover
Prices inclusive of taxes.
A refreshing blush pink hue, Gulabjal is synonymous with purity and freshness. Begin a brand new chapter filled with love, laughter and abundance. Taking cues from Indian households, Gulabjal adds a soft and soothing essence to your space. Crafted in India from 100% linen, Gulabjal is the perfect backdrop for intimate occasions set in the comfort of your homes.
- 100% linen, European flax — a natural fibre.
- Linen is biodegradable, and therefore a sustainable, eco-friendly choice.
- Great for your skin — anti-static with its own pH balance.
- All season natural insulator - cool in summer, warm in winter.
- Repels micro-organisms and absorbs moisture.
- Ages gracefully, becoming softer with every wash.
- Consciously crafted — low-impact dyeing, no harsh chemical treatments.
- Designed and made in India.
Product colour may vary slightly due to photographic and natural light sources.
||In cms||In inches|
Manufactured by Saphed, 137, Building J2, Wadala Truck Terminal, Mumbai 400037, India