Indigo Linen Tablecloth
Prices inclusive of taxes.
Inspired by a snow-clad mountain peak in India, Apharwat is an ode to the hues of nature that come together in a warm embrace. Crafted in India from 100% pure linen, this collection plays with deep contrast. Enigmatic blues and pristine teals layered together in duvets, bedsheets as well as pillow covers make for cozy companions on a rainy day, along with some Kahwa of course!
Add texture to your dining table with our pure linen tablecloth. Every meal with your family and friends is an opportunity to bond and celebrate with the finest for your home. Easy to maintain and long-lasting, choose from signature hues of Undyed, Taj, Kohl and Indigo; pair them with pure linen runners and napkins to complete the look.
- 100% linen, European flax — a natural fibre.
- Linen is biodegradable, and therefore a sustainable, eco-friendly choice.
- Repels micro-organisms and absorbs moisture.
- Ages gracefully, becoming softer with every wash.
- Consciously crafted — low-impact dyeing, no harsh chemical treatments.
- Designed and made in India.
|In cms||In inches|
If you’d like us to alter our products as per your sizes, please write to us prior to ordering.
Manufactured by Saphed, 137, Building J2, Wadala Truck Terminal, Mumbai 400037, India